Rural clinical education support
We have clinical educators located across our regional footprint.
Our clinical educators will work with you to develop and expand your capacity to support quality rural clinical training for the rural health workforce of the future.
Professional development opportunities
Our support includes professional development opportunities for clinicians working and supervising students in rural and remote health within our footprint, such as:
- Providing learning and teaching resources to support clinicians supervising students on placement
- Providing opportunities to participate in educational research projects
- Supporting clinicians to attend and present at conferences
- Providing opportunities for interprofessional learning and collaboration between health professionals
- Delivery of professional development opportunities to clinicians in rural areas