Three Rivers and CSU offers a range of services and programs to support Indigenous students currently studying at CSU.
Three Rivers UDRH Indigenous Student Support
We provide support to help you succeed in your study and potentially become a leader within the rural health workforce, including:
- pathways and student support
- links to student mentoring
- support with work placements in your local community within the Three Rivers' footprint
- support with work placements at local Aboriginal health organisations.
The Indigenous Health Success team (IHS) works collaboratively with both internal and external Indigenous services and organisations to help attain Indigenous Student Success. It is encouraged that you connect with one of our CSU Indigenous Health Success Officers within the Indigenous Health Unit for advice and ongoing support.
- CSU Indigenous Student Services can help with your application, funding options, accommodation, study skills and a number of other services you might need at university.
- CSU Indigenous Student Success team offers assists students on their academic, social and cultural journey through your university degree.
- CSU Indigenous Student Centres provide a first point of contact for on campus and online students seeking tailored advice and services during their studies.