We provide a number of resources to support students on their journey toward becoming rural health professionals.
On the ground student support
Students have access to our:
- Six regionally based clinical educators supporting students and employers during rural placements.
- Dedicated Indigenous Clinical Educator.
Three Rivers is proud to be working with the Murrumbidgee Primary Health Network to offer CSU students and staff access to the QPR suicide prevention training, as part of the LifeSpan Integrated Suicide Prevention Program.
Led by the Murrumbidgee PHN, with the support of the Black Dog Institute, the online self-paced training takes 60-90 minutes and can be paused to take as you long as you like to complete.
Interactive Health Career Explorer
Welcome to the village of Hardy. It’s a wonderful little Aussie village full of great people, but all is not well…
Come and explore the different all health professionals that keep Hardy healthy. You can do this module at your own pace, to learn about the different careers that are possible in rural health. There are interactive activities to do and lots of health professions to explore. This is your chance to choose your own adventure:
- Come and meet Celia, whose cough is out of control
- Help Tom and his family get to school on time
- The local team has had a shocker. How do we get them match-fit for the big game?
Click below to sign up to your free Smart Sparrow account and
Start exploring health careers