Online – Supporting students on placement
DATE: 16th Aug 2022
TIME: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
RSVP BY: 15 Aug 2022
Free online health clinician professional development – Supporting students on placement
This free online event will consider how placements can be challenging for students, as they are confronted with ‘real life’ work experience. It will explore how students come from a range of backgrounds, which might need to be considered in providing the learning experience.
What’s in it for me?
- It’s free
- It can count towards your CPD requirements
- You will learn about potential challenges some students face when engaging on placement which can impact progress
- Consideration of how to assess a student’s learning needs and respond with appropriate strategies
- You will receive information about services available to support students on placement
- You will reflect in a group of other health professionals and learn from each other.
Sessions are live. So come along and join in!