Three Rivers UDRH provide accommodation support to nursing, midwifery, allied health and dentistry students undertaking their placements within the Three Rivers UDRH footprint.
We encourage eligible students to utilise Three Rivers UDRH subsidised accommodation during their placement. Student accommodation is available in both on-campus and off-campus locations.
CSU residences are designed to be safe, secure and comfortable spaces for all students to live and work. The buildings and surrounds are patrolled by CSU's retained security service, to make sure students, staff and property are safe. Security is available on call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The cost of placement accommodation is subsidised by Three Rivers UDRH. Eligible students will be charged a nominated service fee.
For CSU students, this fee will be charged to your student account. Students from other universities will receive an invoice with payment due before the check-in date.
- Students must be an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident of Australia (including the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa).
- Students must be enrolled in a recognised Health Course, including; Nursing, Midwifery, Dentistry, Oral Health, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry, Speech Pathology, Pharmacy, Paramedicine, Medical Radiation Science, Mental Health (Indigenous), Psychology, Social Work, Exercise Physiology and Pathology.
- For students of other universities undertaking placements in our footprint, eligible courses may include other health disciplines not currently offered by CSU.
- Placement must be within the Three Rivers UDRH footprint, with accommodation provided at a designated Three Rivers UDRH accommodation site.
- Placement must be a minimum of two weeks (10 days consecutive at 80% of full-time equivalent placement days).
- Students who have received a Three Rivers UDRH Placement Grant for the placement may be ineligible for subsidised accommodation.
Policies and guidelines
All students staying in Three Rivers UDRH subsidised accommodation must follow the applicable Three Rivers UDRH and CSU policies and guidelines:
- CSU Halls of Residence Code of Conduct Policy
- Three Rivers UDRH Off-Campus Accommodation Code of Conduct
- Three Rivers UDRH Off-Campus Accommodation Handbook - 5 Kooringal Avenue, Griffith