Student Placement Accommodation Dubbo
Image courtesy of Dubbo Regional Council
Located on the banks of the Macquarie River both the City of Dubbo and its town of Wellington offer a lifestyle where the great outdoors are within minutes of buzzing cafes, bustling CBDs and sporting facilities.
Three Rivers UDRH on-campus accommodation
Three Rivers UDRH offers accommodation on Charles Sturt University Dubbo campus located only minutes from the city centre. The Explorer’s Café on campus provides a great place to socialise and relax, or if you are looking for something more active to do in your spare time, there is also a gymnasium and other sporting facilities on campus.
Building 933 comprises of individual student rooms with shared common areas and shared bathrooms.
- Own bedroom with bed, desk and chair
- Furnished common areas equipped with lounges and television
- Shared kitchen with separate, lockable cupboard space
- Shared unisex bathroom
- Heating and cooling (fans only)
- Linen pack supplied
- Washing machines, dryers and clotheslines available
- University car parking
- Wi-Fi/Data Point
Bring with you
- Your own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots and pans, and washing-up items
- Your own pegs and front-loader washing detergent
Location and maps
Address: Tony McGrane Place, Dubbo NSW 2830
Learn more about the CSU Dubbo Campus