Tumut Placement Accommodation
Image courtesy of Snowy Valleys Council
Tumut is a picturesque town in the Riverina region of New South Wales, situated on the banks of the Tumut River. Tumut sits on the north-west foothills of the Snowy Mountains and is located on the traditional lands of the Wiradjuri, Ngungawal and Wolgalu Aboriginal peoples.
Three Rivers UDRH off-campus accommodation
The Three Rivers UDRH Tumut student accommodation is located in a quiet residential area at 3 Green Street. The house is a five minute drive (30 minute walk) to the Tumut District Hospital and the town centre.
This facility comprises a modern four bedroom home – providing safe, comfortable and affordable accommodation for four students at any one time.
- Own bedroom (lockable) with queen size bed
- Two furnished living areas, dining area and fully equipped kitchen – shared communal areas
- Shared unisex bathroom facilities – two bathrooms
- Shared laundry facilities with front load washer and clothes dryer provided
- Heating and cooling
- All linen including sheets and towels
- Enclosed rear garden area with barbecue available
- On-site car parking for at least two vehicles in the garage, on street parking also available
- Wi-Fi available
Three Rivers UDRH and Charles Sturt University
policies and guidelines
All students staying in Three Rivers UDRH subsidised accommodation are bound by the applicable Three Rivers UDRH and Charles Sturt University policies and guidelines. Publications outlining your rights and responsibilities when you stay in Three Rivers UDRH accommodation are:
- Three Rivers UDRH Off-Campus Accommodation Code of Conduct
- Three Rivers UDRH Tumut Green Street Handbook