Student Placement Accommodation Wagga Wagga
Image courtesy of Wagga Wagga City Council
Situated on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River, Wagga Wagga has a proud sporting history, a thriving cultural calendar including theatre, music, art and markets, and a growing restaurant and café scene.
More information about living in Wagga Wagga can be found on the Wagga City Council website.
Learn more about living in Wagga Wagga
TRUDRH on-campus accommodation
Wagga Wagga is the largest Charles Sturt campus, spanning more than 640 hectares and including a campus farm, equine centre, vineyard, winery and huge range of technical and industry standard facilities.
The campus offers a range of playing fields, netball, basketball, tennis and squash courts, a gymnasium and a swimming pool available for student use. Building 449 on Wagga Campus comprises individual student rooms with shared common areas and shared bathrooms.
- Own bedroom with bed, desk and chair
- Furnished common areas equipped with lounges and television
- Shared kitchen with separate, lockable cupboard space
- Shared unisex bathroom
- Heating and cooling
- Linen pack supplied
- Washing machines, dryers and clotheslines available
- University car parking
- Wi-Fi connection in hotspot location
Bring with you
- Your own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots and pans, and washing-up items
- Your own pegs and front-loader washing detergent.
Location and maps
Address: Boorooma Street, North Wagga NSW 2678
Learn more about the CSU Wagga Wagga Campus