Placement Accommodation Albury
Image courtesy of Albury City Council
Albury-Wodonga is a vibrant regional centre situated on the border of NSW and Victoria. It is home to a great range of shops, theatre, cafés and restaurants, and just a stone’s throw from snowfields and wine regions, providing excellent day trips when you need a break from study.
More information about living in Albury can be found on the Albury City Council website.
Learn more about living in Albury-Wodonga
TRUDRH on-campus accommodation
Located in Thurgoona, Charles Sturt University's Albury-Wodonga Campus was designed with sustainability in mind. Ecologically significant wetlands and a huge variety of native flora and fauna can also be seen on the campus. Building 681 on Albury campus comprises individual student rooms with shared common areas and shared bathrooms.
- Own bedroom with bed, desk and chair
- Furnished common areas equipped with lounges and television
- Shared kitchen with separate, lockable cupboard space
- Shared unisex bathroom
- Heating and cooling
- Linen pack supplied
- Washing machines, dryers and clotheslines available
- University car parking
- Wi-Fi/Data Point
Bring with you
- Your own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots and pans, and washing-up items
- Your own pegs and front-loader washing detergent.
Location and maps
Address: Elizabeth Mitchell Dr, Albury NSW 2640.
Learn more about the Albury-Wodonga CSU Campus