Temora Placement Accommodation
Image courtesy of Temora Shire Council
Temora is a town in the north-east of the Riverina area of New South Wales, strategically positioned in the heart of the rich sheep-wheat belt. Temora is located on the traditional lands of the Wiradjuri Nation.
Three Rivers UDRH off-campus accommodation
The Three Rivers UDRH Temora student accommodation is located in a quiet residential area at 161 Kitchener Road. The house is within walking distance of the Temora Hospital (10 minutes) and the town centre (20 minutes).
This facility comprises a four bedroom home – providing safe, comfortable and affordable accommodation for four students at any one time.
- Own bedroom (lockable) with queen size bed
- Furnished living, dining and fully equipped kitchen – shared communal areas
- Shared unisex bathroom facilities – one bathroom, two toilets
- Shared laundry facilities with front load washer and clothes dryer provided
- Heating and cooling
- All linen including sheets and towels
- Enclosed rear garden area with barbecue available
- On-site car parking for at least two vehicles in the driveway, on street parking also available
- Wi-Fi available
Three Rivers UDRH and Charles Sturt University
policies and guidelines
All students staying in Three Rivers UDRH subsidised accommodation are bound by the applicable Three Rivers UDRH and Charles Sturt University policies and guidelines. Publications outlining your rights and responsibilities when you stay in Three Rivers UDRH accommodation are:
- Three Rivers UDRH Off-Campus Accommodation Code of Conduct
- Three Rivers UDRH Temora Kitchener Road Handbook