Online – Challenging conversations for clinicians
DATE: 18th Nov 2020
TIME: 2:00pm - 3:00pm and 7:00pm - 8:00pm
RSVP BY: 16 Nov 2020
Free online health clinician professional development – Challenging conversations for clinicians
This free webinar will engage clinicians in learning about challenging conversations, including what makes a conversation challenging and why these conversations are often avoided. You will reflect on previous experiences you may have had of challenging conversations. You will learn strategies to address difficult situations that involve student learning in the health context through challenging conversations.
What's in it for me?
- It's free
- It can count towards your CPD requirements
- You will learn more about challenging conversations and how to identify when a challenging conversation is needed
- You will develop the confidence to address, rather than avoid challenging conversations
- You will reflect in a group and learn from each other.
Sessions are live. So come along and join in!
When are session available?
- Wednesday 18 November, 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Wednesday 18 November, 7:00pm – 8:00pm