Placement Accommodation Finley
Finley is a delightful town in the Riverina region of New South Wales and is located on the traditional lands of the Wiradjuri Nation. It is a prime irrigation area 20 kilometres from the Murray River and offers many sporting and cultural activities. Finley is approximately a 45-minute drive east of Deniliquin and one and a half hour drive west of Albury.
Three Rivers DRH off-campus accommodation
The Three Rivers DRH Finley student accommodation is in a quiet residential area. The house is centrally located, just a five-minute walk to the town centre and a five-minute drive (or 20-minute walk) to the Finley Hospital.
This facility comprises a modern four-bedroom home – providing comfortable and affordable accommodation for four students at any one time.
- Own bedroom (lockable) with queen size bed
- Furnished open plan living/dining area and fully equipped kitchen – shared communal areas
- Shared unisex bathroom facilities
- Shared laundry facilities with front load washer and clothes dryer provided – bring your own washing detergent
- Heating and cooling
- All linen, including sheets and towels
- Enclosed rear garden area with barbecue available
- On-site car parking for at least two vehicles in the garage; on-street parking is also available
- Wi-fi available soon
Three Rivers DRH and Charles Sturt University
policies and guidelines
All students staying in Three Rivers DRH subsidised accommodation are bound by the applicable Three Rivers DRH and Charles Sturt University policies and guidelines. Publications outlining your rights and responsibilities when you stay in Three Rivers DRH accommodation include:
- Three Rivers DRH Off-Campus Accommodation Code of Conduct
- Three Rivers DRH Off-Campus Handbook – Finley