Courses supported by us
We offer support to students studying towards a health profession at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the following disciplines: Nursing, Midwifery, Dentistry, Oral Health, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry, Speech Pathology, Pharmacy, Paramedicine, Medical Radiation Science, Mental Health (Indigenous), Psychology, Social Work, Exercise Physiology and Pathology.
For students from other Universities who undertake placements in our footprint, it can include other health profession courses as well. Not all health courses are within our funding scope, please contact us directly to check your eligibility.
Charles Sturt University students must be enrolled in one of the following courses to be considered eligible for support from Three Rivers UDRH.
Faculty of Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Practice (Paramedic) / Bachelor of Paramedicine
- Bachelor of Dental Science
- Bachelor of Health Science (Mental Health)
- Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (with Specialisations)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Pathology)
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Nursing - Graduate Diploma of Clinical Practice (Paramedic)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Oral Health (Therapy/Hygiene)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine
- Bachelor of Speech and Language Pathology
- Graduate Diploma of Midwifery
- Graduate Diploma Clinical Practice (Paramedic)
- Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Master of Speech Pathology
Faculty of Business, Justice and Behavioral Sciences
Faculty of Arts and Education
Indigenous Pathways Into Health Courses
There are many pathways to studying towards a health career. We have created a specific handbook to help to inspire and support the academic and career aspirations of Indigenous people in the areas of health; including nursing, midwifery, dentistry and allied health professions.
There are also other opportunities to study towards a health profession via one of our pathways courses. Contact our Pathways and Student Support team for more information.