Courses supported by us
We offer support to students studying towards a health profession in the following disciplines: Nursing, Midwifery, Dentistry, Oral Health, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry, Speech Pathology, Pharmacy, Paramedicine, Medical Radiation Science, Mental Health (Indigenous), Psychology, Social Work, Exercise Physiology and Pathology.
CSU students must be enrolled in one of the following courses to be considered eligible for support from Three Rivers UDRH.
Faculty of Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Practice (Paramedic) / Bachelor of Paramedicine
- Bachelor of Dental Science
- Bachelor of Health Science (Mental Health)
- Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (with Specialisations)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Pathology)
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Nursing - Graduate Diploma of Clinical Practice (Paramedic)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Oral Health (Therapy/Hygiene)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine
- Bachelor of Speech and Language Pathology
- Graduate Diploma of Midwifery
- Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Master of Speech Pathology
Faculty of Business, Justice and Behavioral Sciences
Faculty of Arts and Education
There are also other opportunities to study towards a health profession via one of our pathways courses. Contact our Pathways and Student Support team for more information.