Charles Sturt University provides support services to help you succeed in your studies.
First Nations student support
Culturally appropriate services are provided to support your academic, social and cultural journey throughout your studies to become deadly future health leaders.
- Pathway into university
- Scholarships and financial assistance
- Subsidised placement accommodation in select areas
- Culturally safe and appropriate study areas with access to computers, free printing and tutoring rooms
- Financial support and advice
- Financial assistance to support eligible intensive schools and placements
- Access to free tutoring and academic support
- Access to our Rural Health Positive student club