Our First Nations Health Success team collaborates with other Charles Sturt support services to help you succeed in your studies.
First Nations student support
Together we provide culturally appropriate services to support your academic, social and cultural journey throughout your university studies to become deadly future health leaders.
- Pathways and career support
- Student-led mentoring program
- Scholarships and financial assistance
- Subsidised placement accommodation in select areas
- Culturally safe and appropriate study areas with access to computers, free printing and tutoring rooms
- Financial support and advice
- Financial assistance to support eligible residential schools and placements
- Access to free tutoring and academic support
- Placement support from our First Nations Clinical Educator
- Cultural support and links to community and elders
- Career development opportunities and sponsorships
- Access to free culturally safe online study modules to support rural clinical placements
- Access to our Rural Health Positive, student club
To receive First Nations Health Success Support, please subscribe to the program.