The importance of collaboration and partnerships in the context of rural health professional education and service delivery cannot be underestimated. Three Rivers works with a number of networks and organisations at the local, state and national level, and we welcome opportunities to grow and develop partnerships with other stakeholders.
- ARHEN – Australian Rural Health Education Network
- Indigenous Allied Health Alliance
- National Rural Health Alliance
- SARRAH - Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health
- CATSINaM - Congress of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nurses and Midwives